Regional Project & Program Development
We work with community organizations to promote economic growth and sustainability.
- Business Plan Development – We work to enhance existing plans and/or help to create new ones.
- Corporate Relations Development – We create awareness and partnerships that promote corporate citizenship and highlight businesses as organizations with the appropriate resources, knowledge and tools best positioned to provide effective solutions to the many challenges our community faces.
- Sustainability Plan Development – We work with organizations who seek to align staff, board, partners and the community to a common vision and mission.
Sub-Saharan Africa Economic & Education Development
We assist businesses and social entrepreneurs who wish to create and promote educational programs for capacity building and sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa. We do this by developing partnerships to access and share knowledge and skills based on community needs. In the past, the focus of development in Sub-Saharan African has been on poverty reduction rather than on encouraging Africans to develop the skills necessary to address the problems facing them. Services include:
- Identify highly qualified and self-motivated entrepreneurs for capacity building in Africa.
- Provide skills in Microenterprise management to locally educated indigenous African entrepreneurs.
- Deepen local leadership and financial capacity in order to enhance their local economies and develop sustainable communities.
Entwine Global is a Featured Registered Export Services Provider (ESP) with the Silicon Valley U.S. Export Assistance Center and a member of www.GlobalTrade.net
- Provide assistance in marketing, distribution, export strategies, and commercial partnerships.
- Co-research, plan, implement, and maintain projects that attract employment and investments to a city, region, or nation.
- Arrange business meetings with potential partners in Silicon Valley and other parts of the United States.
- Plan and promote international trade events and conferences.